In consideration of your visiting Partyhound.com and our related websites, you represent that you are able to form a binding contract. You also agree that any information you provide about yourself or your business is accurate and complete at the time provided. You agree to update any information provided to PartyHound® to keep it accurate and complete. Failure to do so is reasonable grounds for PartyHound® to suspend or terminate your account and refuse service in the future.
Certain names, logos, and/or phrases published on Partyhound.com and our related websites may constitute trademarks and/or copyrights of PartyHound® or its clients. The name “PartyHound®” and the contents of this website are the sole property of PartyHound® Media. Reproduction in whole or in part is strictly prohibited without our express written permission.
None of the material may be reproduced without our written permission, with the exception of downloading or printing a single copy for your personal use. This copyright extends from original PartyHound® material, to the raw compilations of posts and articles in our folders, to any edited and filtered compilations of posts that we may sell and distribute. The right to download and store or output the materials found on Partyhound.com and its related websites is granted for viewing use only. Materials may not be reproduced in any form. Any reproduction or editing by any means mechanical or electronic without the explicit written permission of PartyHound® Media is prohibited.
PartyHound® reserves the right to republish any material contributed by our readers. By posting an article, comment, or a message, a writer expressly grants the right to PartyHound® to republish or sell the article, posting, or message as part of any edited compilation. Material that is copyright protected may not be submitted without permission from the copyright owner. It is impossible for us at PartyHound® to know if a posting represents a copyright infringement. Please remember you are responsible for the material you submit to PartyHound® including taste, reliability, originality and copyright. Author(s) may be held legally responsible for copyright infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy, as well as any damages arising out of actions resulting from materials submitted by you and posted/published by PartyHound® Media. You are responsible for ensuring that your message, article, or posting does not violate any copyrights.
PartyHound® will have a nonexclusive global license to publish the content submitted by users and contributors within Partyhound.com and its related websites. PartyHound® will also have global nonexclusive adaptation and resale rights over any content and material submitted by users and contributors within PartyHound® Media’s websites. These nonexclusive publishing license and resale/adaptation rights extend to any materials submitted “for publication” within PartyHound® and its websites. PartyHound® and The PartyHound® staff are not and will not be responsible for any misleading, false, or otherwise injurious information and advice communicated on our websites or for any results obtained from the use of such information or advice. PartyHound® will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a user through the user’s reliance on information and advice gained from visiting Partyhound.com or any PartyHound® Media related website.
Given the interactive nature of our content areas the staff of PartyHound® Media, contractors we hire, and our users will all generate content. We can control our staff members’ and contractors’ contributions; however, we are not able to edit and ensure the accuracy of all the content generated by our users, many of whom may use anonymous screen names and with whom we have no official relationship.
Therefore, PartyHound® members, vendors, users, and contributors should handle the information generated by fellow users with caution. There is great advice and information on Partyhound.com and its related websites, but PartyHound® Media cannot guarantee the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any information provided by fellow users.
PartyHound® cannot guarantee that all content and materials that appear on Partyhound.com is not infringing on any registered or non-registered copyrights. On any given day, new information may appear on Partyhound.com and its related websites and other media, and it is humanly impossible to verify that all of this information is free of copyright infringement.
Online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow:
- No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.
- No racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language.
- No harassing, intimidating, stalking, or threatening other community members.
- No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortuous language.
- No online vandalism. This includes using abusive language and repeatedly hitting the return key in the chat room, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively impacts the ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- No impersonating any person, including, but not limited to, other community members, contractors, or employees of PartyHound® Media.
- No posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content.No invasion of another’s privacy.
- No actions that are harmful to minors.
- No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on the PartyHound® website or other PartyHound® Media websites or otherwise provided to PartyHound® or its employees.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
- No posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spyware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, etc.).
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information which violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange.
- No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data about or of other community members.
- No soliciting of any kind on message boards or in the chat room.
You agree that, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, PartyHound® may terminate your access to Partyhound.com and its related websites, including purging your member account and any material and information associated with your member account (including your user name, password, registry and profile). You acknowledge and agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in the sole discretion of PartyHound®management and that PartyHound® and its staff and management shall not be liable to you or any other party for the termination of your access to our websites or the purging of any material.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:YOUR USE OF partyhound.com IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PartyHound® MEDIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PartyHound® ENTERPRISES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET ANY OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE FROM ERROR OR OMISSION, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE IN WILL BE USEFUL, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES OFFERED WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF ANY SERVICE IN Partyhound.com AND ITS RELATED WEBSITES THROUGH PartyHound® MEDIA COMPANY IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM (OR ANY COMPONENT CONNECTED TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD (INTENTIONAL OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PartyHound® MEDIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL AND REPUTATION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY APPLIES EVEN IF PartyHound® HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree that PartyHound® member and vendor accounts are non-transferable and any rights to your account or contents within your account terminate upon your death.